tl;dr I'm a badass project manager specializing in launching online courses and coaching programs. My launch signature methodology includes intuition, energy management, experience, and what's going to support your well-being (because that's where the $$$ really is).
Hola! I'm Ari and I make launching organize, fun, and a lot less stressful than you're making it. I'm a no-bullshit project manager who specializes in working with multiple 6+ figure earning online business owners who are (re)launching their courses and/or coaching programs.
You have the team, you have the budget, and you're not new to this launch game. You're just a little bit burned out and wish you could rely on someone to just handle it for you (and create structure and systems along the way so that launching gets easier and easier each time).
That's where I come in... when we work together, here's what happens:
- You brain dump all your ideas, plans, wishes, desires, pet peeves, likes, dislikes to me. I help you put together your strategy for your launch and get a solid understanding of how to support you, and your team, during the launch.
- I help you identify the holes, spot the opportunities, and make recommendations for A-players to work with.
- I translate your amazing visionary-ness into a detailed project plan that the rest of your team can understand. This includes an overview, goals, detailed deliverables, assignees, and due dates.
- I meet with you and your team weekly (and you 1:1) once per week. We do daily updates in Slack. My team and I manage the project to stay within deadlines and budget and alert you of the risks before they happen. If there's a problem, we come to you with recommended solutions and a plan of action.
- Anything we create for you is templated and stored on your Google Drive with screen recorded directions.
- We launch! We do our collective best to hit our financial goals. We conquer tech and we finish the project.
- At the end of our time together, I provide you with a detailed launch report so that you have numbers (not feelings) to refer back to.
WHO IS ARI?
I'm a trying to recover work-a-holic. In August 2017, I decided to get rid of all my shit and move to SE Asia with my toddler. We're LOVING it! I'm currently making time for:
- Laughing and exploring more with my son
- Calligraphy (I prefer pointed pen over brush)
- Jewelry making
- Coding (on a tech track for iOS development)
- Becoming an even better project manager
- Spirituality (side note: I'm a psychic medium)
- Travel (I like staying in a country about 2-3 months at a time)
- Amazing food (okay, and wine)
- Photography (have a thing for street art and food pics)
You can read the blog here to find out what I'm up to. You can also check out my coding progress here.
Personality Test Results:
- Western Astrology: Sun in Pisces, Moon in Virgo, Libra Rising
- Eastern Astrology: Year of the Snake
- Kolbe: 7-8-3-2
- Meyers Briggs: INFJ
- Human Design: Manifestor
- Love Languages: Acts of Service, Words of Affirmation
CREDENTIALS, PROOF (AND SHIT)
CREDENTIALS + FANCY LETTERS
- Member of the Project Management Institute - MemberID: 5111410
Who I've Worked with Long-Term:
Halley Gray, Evolve and Succeed
Jasmine Star, JasmineStar.com
Carrie Green, Female Entrepreneur's Association
Tracy Matthews, Flourish & Thrive Academy
Neville Medhora, Kopywriting Kourse
Rick Mulready, RickMulready.com
Rachel Luna, RachelLuna.biz
Nikki Elledge Brown, NikkiElledgeBrown.com
Who I've Worked for on Projects:
Bianca Gignac, Italian Fix
Laura Porto Stockwell, Strat School
Dr. Gay Hendricks
I've taken sooo many online courses, here's what's most relevant.
Ongoing, Mindset Coaching - Susan Ferraro
2017, PM Like a CEO - Nicole Jackson Miller
2017, Get Known, Get Clients - Selena Soo
2017, The FB ADmanager - Rick Mulready
- 2016, Be Booked Out - Evolve and Succeed